One Tool for All
CARMIX is a revolutionary method in high quality concrete production. CARMIX 4×4 self loading mobile concrete mixer series, capable to produce concrete with level of efficiency, economy, and quality unreachable with conventional methods.
CARMIX is easy to operate, really an ideal solution in concrete production anywhere needed, whether it is in most congested downtown area, in the middle of sea,or in most remote island.
Just Supply the Material, and Let CARMIX Do the Rest
The correct mixing ratio is the key to produce high quality concrete. CARMIX is equipped with volumetric shovel to loading material with precise measurement. Every full shovel contains 500 litre of material (type 3500/ 3.5). CARMIX is also equipped with a waterflowmeter to measure the added water into mixture. In addition, CARMIX can be optionally equipped with electronic weighting system for even precise measurement.
The uniformity of mixture is critical to produce concrete with perfect strength distribution. The mixing drum of CARMIX uses double screw 4mm tick “T” type. Also, CARMIX is capable to mix and deliver the paste at the same time thus the time required to mix and deliver the concrete paste is shorter.
CARMIX is equipped with 4×4 transmission and off road tires, so it is able to deliver concrete through difficult terrain. The 3.5 T4 type is equipped with 4 wheel steering, thus it has smaller steering radius. Ideal weight distribution allows CARMIX to climb fully loaded over 30° gradients. No place is too difficult for CARMIX.
Concrete pouring is crucial in every construction process. In pouring stage, concrete delivery and pouring is not allowed to stop. This requires careful management from concrete production point of view, like scheduling, queue to pouring point, and workspace planning. CARMIX has 300° slew-able drum, with 360° pouring capability, and simplify pouring process. Drum can be tilted up hydraulically, thus speed up the pouring process.
- High quality concrete without additives on site.
- Quality and slump is easily controllable.
- The amount of needed operators is just 2 people, with additional 3 cement sack openers.
- With 360° pouring capability and 4×4 transmission and off road tires, CARMIX is capable to deliver concrete with minimal space.
- Just 1 unit needed for all concrete production and delivery process.
CARMIX Work Procedure
The above diagram depicts typical CARMIX procedure in mixing concrete until pouring. These are the basic rules in concrete production procedure with CARMIX:
- High quality material which includes cement, sand, split, and water, available in project site with no more than 300 metres from concrete pouring point. Cement sack can be stored in temporary storage warehouse with available park space for CARMIX to put its loading shovel in front of warehouse gate. Fine and coarse aggregates can be stockpiled. Temporary retaining wall can be made against stockpile if stockpile height is less than 2 meters. Water is stored in a tank with minimum height of 1.5 meter from ground surface, minimum capacity is 3000 liter, complete with valve and hose to flow the water into CARMIX water tank. Water tank must be ready to be refilled during production.
- Mix design (exact proportion of each concrete material) designed by concrete laboratory for the project specification must be available.
- First CARMIX operator pump water into the mixer drum according to mix design requirement through waterflowmeter. The amount of water volume can be adjusted to match the slump level the consultant desires.
- Then CARMIX operator loads an amount of cement weighted using load cells or manually counts cement sacks loaded as required by mix design.
- The operator load fine and coarse aggregate into mixer drum measured using volumetric loading shovel. Material can also be weighed using load cells if equipped.
- The mixing drum will mix the material for 15 minutes that can be done during trip to the pouring point, then the resulting concrete mix is ready to be poured.